Kashmir Glacier Lakes Trekking
Duration: 5 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: – Srinagar – Sonamarg – Nichnai (3 hrs drive/ 5 hrs trek). After breakfast at hotel we drive to Sonamarg “the meadow of gold’ along picturesque Sind river. At Shudkarh we pack our load on horses and start our trek. Our trail a slightly steep, passes through the meadows and enters a pine/ birch forest at Shokdari before the vast and long Nichnai meadow which is our camping ground for an overnight stay.
Day 2: – Nichnai – Vishnasar – Krishansar Lake (6 hrs trek). We leave Nichnai meadow and immediately start ascending one of the three passes of the trek the Nichnai Pass (4000m). We ascend it through long grazing pastures sheep. After crossing the pass, we enter into the Vishansar Valley “the valley medicinal plants”, we descend gradually through the alpine flower valley and camp at Vishansar Lake for an overnight stay.
Day 3: – Vishnsar – Gadsar – Khurnar valley – Vishnsar
Stay at Vishnsar, Morning after breakfast visit Gadsar lake and khurnar valley, Evening return back to camps
Day 4: – Vishnsar – Shokhdari
Morning after breakfast, pack up and move downwards to Shokhdari, Overnight stay at Shokdari.
Day 5: – Shokhdari – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Morning after breakfast, pack up and move downwards to Sonmarg, in sonamarg met by our representative and drive back to Srinagar, Check into hotel. Overnight stay.
Total Cost of Package – INR 15800 per person (Minimum 10 Pax)
Excluding: – Drinks, Tips or any other that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
How we are making your trek safe in mountain and Our Team Experience
Note: – (Important) our trek leaders are certified in Wilderness first-aid” and be aware of high attitude problems, and we carry whole first-aid kit and necessary medicines with us. Make sure you are medically fit for a trek or take professional advice if you feel you are unable to judge yourself. This is very important for us, nothing else!
Specially: – We would like to introduce our company Tonybikecentre Community in India that has been in the field of Adventure Tourism for the past many years’ ego. India’s Fastest Growing Adventure Trips & Tours Community We Offer Trekking, Rafting, Camping, Bike Trips and Custom Package Tag & Use #firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP MOST PRIORITY
With our local knowledge and fluent Hindi and English, we will ensure your trip runs smoothly and that your health and safety is our number one priority. All our team leaders have undergone professional courses in First Aid, Portable Altitude Chamber Training, Environmental Awareness Training, Advanced Wilderness Emergency Medicine and CPR. We carry a comprehensive first aid medical kit on all our trips as well as a Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC Bag) and medical oxygen for all high altitude treks. We specialize in all sorts of group adventure holidays – be it family groups, friends, or school groups. We have a wide range of travel options to suit all travelling styles and fitness levels. We lay much emphasis on group size so that every individual gets personal attention.
How Tonybikecentre is making your trek safe
Tonybikecentre has always been at the forefront in bringing in new safety practices into Indian trekking. Microspikes for walking on snow were introduced by Tonybikecentre Emergency bottled oxygen on all tracks was made mandatory by Tonybikecentre. So was using pulse oximeters to test pulse and oxygen saturation levels. Radio as a safety communication device was introduced in treks by Tonybikecentre. Though not every organisation follows these systems, I am happy to see many of our competing organisations adopting these practices (fairly quickly, I must admit!).
Here then are the new safety protocols that Tonybikecentre India is bringing in
On-Trek Safety Checks
- Stretchers team on every trek
- High Altitude Medical kit
- Technical team on all snowy slopes
- Microspikes on all snow treks
- Trek Leaders and Safety
- Mountain Staff and Safety
What kind of food does Tonybikecentre provide?
Tonybikecentre India provides Indian vegetarian food. Your typical meal will consist of roti (Indian bread), sabzi (vegetable), dal (lentils) and rice. Add to it a sumptuous dessert
We serve three meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from that, you’ll get tea and snacks in the evening and a hot cup of soup before dinner. If you’re in for a long day of trekking, you’ll get a packed snack as well.
Our menu is designed after elaborate research on nutritional requirements for trekkers. We take the exercise put in, the altitude gained and the weather you’ll face into consideration before putting each meal together. You’ll notice that every meal is nutritionally well-balanced with the right amount of carbs, protein, vitamins, fibre and calories.
- Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 19 years.
- Minimum trekker required to start a tour is
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 10 in number, per group.
- If, any trekker wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Dehradun.
- trekker must have proper gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.
- Your safety is our priority.
- No compromise on your safety.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
||DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED
||1 original address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
||1 passport size photographs
- PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE Once the order gets confirmed, we will send you our account details where you can submit RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% of the tour cost BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR and the balance to be paid 30 days before commencement OF THE TOUR.
- COVID PRECAUTIONS: Team TOI will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are` not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
|No. Of Days Before Tour Date
|Up to 60 days or more before tour date
|Between 45 to 59 days before tour
|Between 30 to 44 days
|The above are subject to deduction of Rs.1, 000 towards registration charges.
- Trakker should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride / trip, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind
- REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!
- We will send the detailed itinerary as soon as the order gets
- For any other required tour query please feel free to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail to us.
Mala Trehan: 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan: 9811281681