TONY BIKE CENTRE PRESENTS: DELHI LEH BIKE EXPEDITION – 2022
- DELHI – MANALI – LEH
- Open for Solo & Groups
- PLACES TO BE COVERED:
DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – PANGONG – NUBRA – LEH
10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2022 ARE :
||Day 00-Arrival in Delhi
||Day 0-Starts from Delhi
||Day 09-Tour ends in Leh
||Day 10-Fly back
||8th June, Wednesday
||9th June, Thursday
||17th June, Friday
||18th June, Saturday
||24th June, Friday
||25th June, Saturday
||3rd July, Sunday
||4th July, Monday
||10th July, Sunday
||11th July, Monday
||19th July, Tuesday
||27th July, Wednesday
||28th July, Thursday
||5th August, Friday
||6th August, Saturday
||12th August, Friday
||13th August, Saturday
||21nd August, Sunday
||22nd August, Monday
||28th August, Sunday
||29th August, Monday
||6th September, Tuesday
||7th Sep., Wednesday
||14th Sept., Wednesday
||15th Sept., Thursday
||23rd September, Friday
||24th Sep., Saturday
RIDERS ARE EXPECTED TO COME ON DAY 00 FOR BIKE TEST RIDES FROM 11:30 AM TILL 04:30 PM & FOR ORIENTATION MEET AT 06:00 PM.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
||Arrival in Delhi
||Stay in Delhi
||Back to sweet home
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Bike/MUV/Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Leh (as per the package).
- Ladakh number bike/MUV/Tempo Traveller for 3 days, for Nubra & Pangong (350, 410 & 500 cc as per availability).
- Fuel for the complete tour. (As per package).
- Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
- 09 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. For couples & if there are 2 female clients then the accommodation will be on double sharing for them. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay on Day 09 in Leh. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
- Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
- Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 at Chandigarh till breakfast on Day 10 in Leh.
- Manali Green Tribunal / Inner line permit for Nubra & Pangong lake (INR 800).In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler before the tour begins.
- Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
- Backup car with more than10 bikes.
- Riders are requested not bring any suitcase & it’s highly recommendable that maximum luggage should not be more than 60 ltr.as you will have to carry it on your own to your hotel rooms/backing vehicle.
- Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinder. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
- TBC T- shirt per rider & participation Certificate for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
- Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
- GST @ 5%
- Bikes security deposits.
- Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
- Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour is payable as extra directly.
- If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the tour starting point are chargeable from the rider.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes, tolls, parking, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses. 12. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side. 13. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE / it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients. 14. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our tour includes format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
- Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
- Minimum riders required to start a tour is 8.
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 8 in number, per group.
- If the tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take the total refund back.
- If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
- Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.
- Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in, rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
- Your safety is our priority.
- No compromise on your safety.
Quotation for the Delhi Leh Bike Expedition – 2022
||Package Price in INR per person
||Security deposit for Indians with original Election card/Passport/Pan card
||Security deposit for Foreign National
|Own Bike-Solo Rider-Without Fuel
|Own Bike-Dual Rider-Without Fuel
|350 cc-Solo Rider-With Fuel
|350 cc-Dual Rider-WithFuel
|500 cc on additional cost
|410 cc on additional cost
|Single Occupancy on additional cost
|Innova / Xylo (min.5 PAX)
||35000 per seat
|Tempo Traveler (min.10 PAX)
||35000 per seat
|2 seats in backing car
||33000 per seat
|Elbow + Knee Guards + Gloves (75 x 9)
||675 per tour
|Riding Jackets (205 x 9)
||2250 per tour
|Knee guards+ Jacket+ Gloves (300 x 9)
||2700 per tour
+ 5% GST on the total package.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
||DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED
||Original Driving License
||4 passport size photographs
||1 original address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
||2 photocopies of your address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
||2 photocopies of your driving license
||Original+1 photocopy of the travel/accidental insurance
||1 photocopy of the tour itinerary & the hotel list which will be sent by TBC
||Those who are bringing their own bike should have the original bike RC, pollution & insurance with them.
- PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 & will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken. Covid tests as per the protocols will be on client’s side. On the day of joining the tours a 72 hours prior RTPCR negative report is required.
|No. Of Days Before Tour Date
|Up to 60 days or more before tour date
|Between 45 to 59 days before tour date
|Between 30 to 44 days
|The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!
We will send the detailed itinerary as soon as the order gets confirmed.
For any other required tour query please feel free to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mala Trehan: 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan: 9811281681
STAY AT CHANDIGARH HOTEL – 1ST Night
The mechanic will give a brief introduction about the Royal Enfield bike followed by a brief orientation given by the tour leader for those who were not there on the previous day. The tour takes off to Chandigarh crossing the beautiful fields on the either side of NH1. Breakfast halt will be on a road side dhaba and that will be the first feel of the country side.
Evening is free so if, one wishes can ride to the Stone Garden or can have a nice long rest to start fresh, early next morning.
Early morning we start the ride to Manali. Adventure ride starts from the road to Manali. We will see the huge Pando Dam on the way and will stop for a quick photo shots. From Kullu onwards the road runs almost parallel to river Beas. Manali is the most visited hill station of India.
Evening walk and dinner at the hotel. If, reached on time bikes will be checked.
NSTAY AT JISPA – 3RD NIGHT
Today we have to cross the Rohtang la - altitude 3878 MTS.
This route will make you feel the heights of snow white covered Rohtang La and then the green field of Kelong valley.
This day is also important for the bikes and the bikers as they will cross the first pass of this route – Rohtang La, one of the worst but the most lovable pass of the riders.
STAY AT SARCHU IN TENTS – 4TH Night
The tour starts very early in the morning.
One crosses Baralacha la – 4830 MTS.
The green fields of Keylong and Jispa are also a treat to the eyes.
This ride & this night stay is the most crucial stay of the entire tour the reason is that this night halt is at a place of the highest altitude in our tour where we have to stay at night.
Riders must follow the health and the safety instructions of the tour leader.
STAY AT LEH HOTEL – 5TH Night
Sarchu is the last town of Himachal Pradesh and after this we enter the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This road is having many passes. Road is rough so the riders have to be very cautious.
We will cross Nakeela Pass – 15,547 FT. ,Lachulungla Pass – 16,616 FT.
Then comes the Great Gyanchuthang Plains. This plain land with a straight road in the centre is approximately 50 km. long. It leads to Thanglang La – altitude 17582 mt. – it’s the worlds 2nd highest road.On the way we will cross Upshi ,Rumptse Village & Upshi Village. From Upshi river Indus will flow along the road. This river is originated from Kailash Mansarovar.
YOU HAVE ENTERIED THE AREA OF INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.
One can see the barley field in these villages as it’s the main crop here. If, luck enough then far away from the main road you can see the nomads of Leh Ladakh with their flocks of sheep ,famous for Pashmina Wool.
If, on time then can visit Thiskey Monastry which is on the way to Leh.
Bike check up day.
If, health wise one is feeling O.K. then can visit Shanti Stupa ,Thiskey Monastry, Shey Palace and go to the famous Tibet market. This day is free for shopping. If, you are interested we can arrange local cabs for you for river rafting in Indus river (extra charges). Take rest for the adventure ride of the next day.
STAY AT NUBRA – 7TH Night
Today you will ride the highest motorable road in the world. It’s the most exciting and the most challenging path of the tour. This route is the Old Silk Route which leads to China. This route also leads to Saichen Glacier.To ride on this road and to reach the Pass is the main target of this 13 days long tour. You can take as many photos as you can with the historical board behind you saying ‘ YOU ARE AT THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD .
Crossing Khardungla we will enter the Nubra Valley. It’s a green valley with peach trees all over & sand dunes with double humped Siberian camels.
STAY AT PANGONG TSO IN TENTS / HOTEL – 8TH Night
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village. The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
STAY AT LEH - 9TH Night
On the way to Leh comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world. Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays. On the way back to Leh one can visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there. Afternoon will be free for sightseeing or shopping.
LEH – Departure to sweet home.