BHUTAN BIKE EXPEDITION - 2021
PLACES TO BE COVERED :
BAGDOGRA – PHUENTSHOLING – THIMPHU – PUNAKHA- PARO - BAGDOGRA
07 DAYS / 06 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2021 ARE :
|DAY 01 DAY 07|
|08th February - 14th February|
|14th March - 20th March.|
|11th April - 17th April .|
|09th May - 15th May.|
|10th October - 16th October|
|21st November - 27th November|
The Bhutan Motorbike expedition will enrich the enjoyment of nature’s beauty inside you. On the way, you visit places like Siliguri, Phuentsholing, Paro, Thimphu and many more. Three days will be given to you to take a break and explore some new destinations in Bhutan. Taktsang Monastery in Paro and Drukgyel Dzong are the two most famous places to visit. Once in Thimphu, also attract the visitors with it’s natural memorizing beauty. This Bhutan motorbike tour will take ride it’s way through the amazing mountains and coniferous backwoods which are best for the photography Bhutan also has few districts with enriched historical background. .
All over this ride you will have a lifetime experience of nature’s beauty, it’s mountains, passes, green backwoods and history will make you spellbound.
We start the tour from Bagdogra, West Bengal and end in Bagdogra.
You can either fly into Bagdogra from most cities of India or take a train till New Jalpaiguri in West Bengal.
You may choose to go on our fixed departure tours OR if, you are group of eight (8) or more friends then we can do a custom tailor made tour for you as well, the dates for which can be at your convenience.
If you have your own motorbike then it’s recommended to courier it to Bagdogra (address will be provided) using the logistics services company (GATI KWE), they take about 10 - 12 days to ship to Bagdogra from almost anywhere in India.
|Destination||BHUTAN BIKE EXPEDITION - 2021|
|What is included in this tour? :||
IMPORTANT POINTS :
- Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
- Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group. TBC has the right to cancel it and in such a case the riders will get the full tour amount refunded.
- If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
- Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.