TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE BIKE RENTAL
- THE RENT OF THE BIKE DEPENDS ON THE CATEGORY OF BIKE & THE NUMBER OF DAYS THE BIKE IS HIRED.
- SERVICE TAX WOULD BE CHARGED
- ONCE WE KNOW THE ABOVE DETAILS WE WILL MAIL YOU OUR COMPANY’S FORMAT WITH FULL RENTAL DETAILS.
- IF, THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED FROM YOUR SIDE THEN YOU CAN TRANSFER A BOOKING AMOUNT OF RS. PER BIKE AND CAN GET YOUR BIKE BOOKED FOR YOUR TOUR.
- AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE MONEY IN OUR ACCOUNT WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL.
- THE BOOKING GETS CONFIRMED ONLY WHEN THE BOOKING AMOUNT IS RECEIVED.
- THIS BOOKING AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM THE RENTAL CHARGES.
- THE BALANCE RENTAL AMOUNT & THE SECURITY AMOUNT IS TO PAID ON THE DAY YOU COLLECT THE BIKE.
- CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- WE PAY THE SECURITY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY ONCE THE BIKE IS DELIVERED IN OUR OFFICE.
- BIKE RENTAL IS ON PER DAY BASES & NOT ON HOURLY BASES.
- BIKE PICKUP TIME STARTS FROM 10:30 AM
- BIKE RETURN TIME IS 07:30 PM & CAN MAXIMUM BE EXTENDED TILL 08:00 PM
- IF, THE BIKE IS NOT RETURNED TILL 08:00 PM THEN THE NEXT DAY RENTAL IS CHARGED.
- THE RENTAL DEAL MADE IS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR FIXED DATES.
- IF, THE CLIENTS BRING BACK THE BIKE EARLIER THEN THE RENTAL CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AS IT’S A PACKAGE DEAL
- ANY MAJOR DAMAGE TO THE BIKE AND LOSS / USE OF ANY SPARE PART WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- CLIENTS CAN DEPOSIT THE SECURITY AMOUNT IN OUR ACCOUNT THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND WE WILL TRANSFER THE SAME AMOUNT BACK INTO HIS ACCOUNT.
- IN THIS CASE WHERE THE BANK TRANSFER IS MADE FOR THE SECURITY DEPOSIT , THE CLIENT CAN PAY THE BIKE DAMAGES BY PAYING SEPARATELY.
WE REQUIRE THE PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING
FOR THE INDIAN RIDERS
- DRIVING LICENCE
- ADDRESS PROOF – PASSPORT / ELECTION CARD / RATION CARD / WORKING ID /ADHAR CARD
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS – 2
WE EXPECT THAT THE CLIENTS SHOULD SEND US THE SCANNED COPIES OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE PAPERS AND CAN KEEP THEM READY BEFORE THEY COME. THIS SAVES A LOT OF TIME. CLIENTS ARE SUGGESTED TO BRING THEIR OWN ACCIDENTAL AND PERSONAL INSURANCE
DRIVING SAFELY WITH CARE WILL BE YOUR BEST INSURANCE.
AT THE TIME OF BIKE’S DELIVERY
- CLIENTS HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PAPERS MADE BY US AND THEN SIGN THEM
- ONCE THE BIKE IS TAKEN ON HIRE IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE CLIENT HAS AGREED ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- MECHANIC WILL GIVE A SMALL INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE BIKE AND IT’S WORKING.
- MECHANIC WILL GIVE A PROPER TRIAL OF THE BIKE
- A CHECK LIST WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CLIENTS TO PERSONALLY CHECK MAIN PARTS OF THE BIKE
- ANY CHANGES REQUIRED IN THE BIKE WILL BE MADE
- IF, ANY CLIENT HAS ANY MECHANICAL QUIRES HE CAN ASK OUR MECHANIC.
- WE EXPECT THE CLIENTS TO COME TO COLLECT THE BIKE KEEPING 2 TO 3 HOURS IN HIS HAND FOR DOING THE PAPER WORK, TAKING THE TRIALS AND INSPECTING THE BIKE ACCORDING TO THE CHECK LIST PROVIDED BY US.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE KNOWN
- Fuel cost is borne by the hiring party.
- After the trials, after checking the bikes personally if the bike still creates any MAJOR mechanical problem within the radius of 100 kms. then we will be there with our services or we will try to assist you if, we know any reliable mechanic around that area. We will also give you the names/addresses/phone numbers of the mechanics on your route to help you if required. But after that if there is any major or minor problem with the bike then the client has to take care of it. He can call us anytime and we will try to help him out of it but then he will have to tackle it himself as by then the bike will be ‘his baby.’
- If, the bike creates any mechanical problem on the way then the client should take it to the proper ‘Royal Enfield , mechanic ONLY and not to any bike mechanic who does the repair work of 100 or 150 cc bikes. This is very important because the mechanism of the Royal Enfield bike is very different from the other bikes.
- If, there is any small problem in the bike then you can get it done by any Royal Enfield mechanic but if any mechanic tells you that the bike has a major problem and he will have to do many things in it then do not let him touch the bike before calling us. Call us immediately and let us talk to the mechanic because sometimes it’s seen that few of them ( not all ) creates panic and do all unnecessary work in the bike just for making heavy bills. We know our bikes and when we talk to the mechanics on the phone we can at once make out that what he is saying is genuine or just something over created by him.
- So the clients should contact us before handing over the bike to the mechanic’s for any major work to be done.
- Once the client takes the delivery of the bike the bike becomes his child. It becomes the responsibility of the client to take care of it.
- Drive them and take care of them with respect. Mishandling the bikes and riding them roughly will spoil them and will also spoil your tour.
- If you realize that there is some problem in the bike get it checked as soon as possible. Timely service can prevent any major breakdown and will save major expenditure.
- Bikes can also be send through transport to the required place of the rider from where he wants to start his tour. The client will have to pay the transport charges. We can send them to the required destination by truck, by train or by road.
- It will be a package deal. If, the client returns the bike earlier then the mentioned date then in that case the balance rental days amount is not refundable but in case the number of rental days are increased then the client has to pay per day rental for the extended days.
- In case the number of rental days are extended then the rider has to call us at least 2 days before.
- If, the bikes are not booked for any other tour then only he can keep the bikes for the extended days otherwise he has to return the bike timely. If, asked to return the bike on time, the rider does not return it then he will have to pay one and a half of the original rental per day.
- The client has to pay half the rental in case he takes the delivery of the bike after 2 pm.
- For booking confirmation Rs.1,000/ per bike is to be deposited in our account or in cash.
- If, the client has to change the bike because of self made Bike Unions and their self made rules then in that case we will not be responsible for any refunds or adjustments. In any such case client has to amicably take his own decision as per the actual situation.
Cancellation Policy For Bike Rentals :-
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the bike booking date 100% of the amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the bike booking date ; 75% of the amount is refunded
- Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the bike rental date; 50% of the amount is refunded
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the bike rental date; 25% of the amount is refunded
- Fifteen days (15) days or less before the bike rental day.
Tony Bike Centre