ROYAL RAJASTAHN RIDE – 2017 / 2018
DELHI – MANDAWA – BIKANER – JAISALMER – JODHPUR – UDAIPUR – PUSHKAR – JAIPUR – BHARATPUR – AGRA – DELHI
10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
ROYAL RAJASTHAN RIDE welcome you all on a majestic tour of the colorful state of RAJASTHAN .
We assure you that the attraction of the Royal Palaces, the historic forts, the calm lakes, the rich culture and the warmth of it’s lovely people will win your hearts forever.
This ride can be done on the bikes or the SUV’S.
You can bring your own bike or can rent a one Mostly we conduct mixed tours with bikes and SUV’S/Tempo Traveler, both.
The fixed departure dates are:-
- 09TH DEC. 2016 – Friday
- 20TH JAN. 2017- Friday
These are our fixed departure dates but if, you are a group of minimum 8 riders then we can conduct a customized tour for you on the dates of your wish. If, you are bringing your own bike then kindly, book it timely from your home city for Delhi.
If, you wish to rent a bike then do let us know timely so that we can book the bike for you.
LET’S START THE RIDE
NIGHT STAY AT DELHI
STAY AT DELHI HOTEL –00 NIGHT
ORIENTATION DAY –Day one is a very important days as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries to the tour leader. Do’s and Don’ts are also not to missed. If, clients wish we can book room for them for DAY 00.
NEW DELHI TO MANDAWA (250 KM. – 5 HRS.)
STAY AT MANDAWA – 1ST Night
The ride will start early morning to avoid the Delhi traffic. Mandawa is a small town at the beginning of the Thar Desert. Relaxing walk in the town and visiting few ‘Havilies’ will be a pleasure.
MANDAWA TO BIKANER (160 KM. – 3 HRS.)
STAY AT BIKANER – 2ND Night
After breakfast ride begins towards Bikaner. This is one of the best road of the entire tour and the riders love it. In the afternoon the visit to Junagarh Fort will be a historic experience. We will go to visit the famous Karni Mata temple. This temple is famously known as the ‘ Rat Temple.’ In the evening will visit the colorful local market of Bikaner
BIKANER TO JAISALMER (320 KM. – 7 HRS.)
STAY AT JAISALMER – 3rd Night
The tour starts very early in the morning. We will be crossing small villages and the towns on the way to Jaisalmer. Evening we will walk around the colorful market. Overnight at the hotel.
JAISALMER – FREE DAY
STAY AT JAISALMER – 4TH Night
After breakfast we will ride on our Royal Enfield for a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer.
Will visit Jaisalmer Fort, which was built in 1156. It is one of the main attraction of this desert city.
The city has few very famous Havelies, like that of Salim Sigh ki Haveli & Nathamal ki Haveli. Will try to visit both.
JAISALMER TO JODHPUR ( 260 KM.- 6HRS.)
JODHPUR – 5TH Night
Sightseeing tour and visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh fort surrounded with it’s massive protective walls. Then a walk to the back street which will lead to the clock tower bazaar/market.
JODHPUR TO UDAIPUR ( 300 KM. – 6 HRS. – ALTITUDE.)
STAY AT UDAIPUR – 6TH Night
Udaipur is an Oasis in this desert state. It’s a city of lakes and palaces.
It also has the jungle area which was once the hunting grounds for the members of the Royal families. We will visit the famous city palace where still in it’s one part the Royal Family lives.
UDAIPUR TO PUSHKAR ( 290 KM.-7 HRS.)
STAY AT PUSHKAR – 7TH Night
Suddenly you will be riding in hills. Pushkar is situated among the hills. It is one of the holiest cities of Hindus. It has a holy lake with a temple of Lord Brahma. It is surrounded by many temples and ghats where many sadhus stay.
We will visit the Brahma temple.
PUSHKAR TO JAIPUR ( 160 KM. – 3HRS. )
STAY AT JAIPUR – 8TH Night
Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan. It’s also known as Pinky City. It’s a very busy city and has lot of traffic. Will see the Hawa Mahal while entering the city. The markets of Jaipur is best place to shop all Rajasthani handicrafts. We will ride to the famous Amber Fort. It’s on outskirts of Jaipur and is built on a high hill top. It is an architectural marvel. Evening will be at Chowkhidhani.
It’s a manmade Rajasthani village which is as real as the natural. One can enjoy the cultural dances and can have the experience of being in Rajasthani village.
Dinner will be at Chowkidhani
JAIPUR TO AGRA – 238 KM. – 4 HRS.
STAY IN AGRA – 09TH Night
Agra, is world famous for Taj. Taj is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
We will visit the famous Taj and then the Red Fort
AGRA TO DELHI – 205 KM. – 5 HRS.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- 09 nights / 10 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Mandawa till night stay at Agra.
- Before the tour or between the tours if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 breakfast on the way to Mandawa till breakfast on 10th Day in Agra + morning &evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Bikes & it’s security deposit.
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
- No Air tickets
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- Natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.