Royal Nepal Tour
NEPAL TOUR ITINERARY
16 Days / 15 Nights
- DAY 1 – Arrival in Delhi – May be night flights
- DAY 2 – Coming to Tony Bike Centre to take trials of the bike and to do the paper work.
- DAY 3 – Delhi to Rudrapur
- DAY 4 – Rudrapur to Attariya
- DAY 5 – Attariya via Bardia National Park to Kohalpur
- DAY 6 – Kohalpur to Lumbini
- DAY 7 – Lumbini to Pokhara
- DAY 8 – Pokhara free day
- DAY 9 – Pokhara to Kathmandu
- DAY 10 – Kathmandu free day
- DAY 11 – Kathmandu to Sunauli Border
- DAY 12 – Sunauli Border to Gorakhpur
- DAY 13 – Gorakhpur to Lucknow
- DAY 14 – Lucknow to Kanpur
- DAY 15 – Kanpur to Agra
- DAY 16 – Agra to Delhi
- TOUR INCLUDES :
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- 07 nights / 08 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Delhi till night stay at Agra.
- Before the tour or between the tour if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 dinner at Delhi till breakfast on 14th Day in Agra + morning &evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Bikes & it’s security deposit.
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
- No Air tickets
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/palaces/temples/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity , accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
- The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
TOUR CAN BE BOOKED WITH A BOOKING AMOUNT OF 50 % OF THE FULL PAYMENT & BALANCE 50 % TO BE PAID 90 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
- The program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of
- the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard.
- In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
- During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding.
- TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
- Once the order gets confirmed, we will send you our account details where you can submit the 50 % of the tour cost as a booking amount and the balance 50 % is to be paid 45 days before the tour date.
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards administration charges.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO US FOR BOOKING: (by filling the given below form)
ALL IS READY. SO, DON’T WAIT. JUST COME AND LEAVE REST TO US.
DARE, RIDE & ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`
Tony Bike Centre