Manali – Leh – Manali – 12 Days / 11 Nights Bike Tour
It’s a dream comes true for the adventure and the nature lovers as Leh is an unmatched beauty with beautifully designed mountains, rivers, waterfalls & glaciers, designed by our creator. Ride to Leh is a dream of every biker.Paths to Leh are narrow, rough, high and dangerous but surely are full with excitement and real adventure. The tour adds glory, self-pride and confidence in a rider. If, Leh is achieved then YES, one can accept any challenge in life. So now gear up for this wonderful and most challenging ride of your lifetime.
The fixed departure dates of 2017 are:-
- 09TH JUNE – Friday
- 30TH JUNE – Friday
- 21ST JULY – Friday
- 11TH AUGUST – Friday
- 1ST SEPTEMBER – Friday
Above dates are of DAY 00.
DELHI TO MANALI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO
DAY 00 – Delhi – Manali by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours
It will be an overnight journey from Delhi to Manali.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 1ST Night
Once you check in the Manali hotel, you can relax, order your lunch and take sleep after a night journey. Day one is for bike check up and test rides for the riders. Evening tea is the Orientation Meet time. It’s very important as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries from the tour leader.
The mechanic will give a brief introduction about the Royal Enfield bike and it’s basic handling.
Do’s and Don’ts are not to missed by anyone as the tour which you have chosen is not a visit to a hill station, it’s LEH and it’s different.
MANALI TO JISPA ( 120 KM. – 5 TO 6 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 3,080 MTS.)
STAY AT JISPA – 2ND NIGHT
Today we have to cross the Rohtang la – altitude 3878 MTS.
This route will make you feel the heights of snow covered Rohtang La and then the green field of Kelong valley.
This day is also important for the bikes and the bikers as they will cross the first pass of this route – Rohtang La, one of the worst but the most lovable pass of the rider.
JISPA TO SARCHU (110 KM. – 2 TO 3 HRS. – ALT : 4000 MTS. / 13,850 FT.)
STAY AT SARCHU IN TENTS – 3RD Night
The tour starts early in the morning after breakfast.
One crosses Baralacha la – 4830 MTS.
This ride & this night stay is the most crucial stay of the entire tour the reason is that this night halt is at a place of the highest altitude in our entire tour where we have to stay at night.
Riders must follow the health and the safety instructions of the tour leader.
SARCHU TO LEH (230 KM. – 8 TO 9 HRS.- ALTITUDE : 3500 MTS. / 11,500 FT.)
STAY AT LEH HOTEL – 4TH Night
Sarchu is the last town of Himachal Pradesh and after this we enter the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This road is having many passes. Road is rough so the riders have to be very cautious.
We will cross Nakeela Pass – 15,547 FT. ,Lachulungla Pass – 16,616 FT.
Then comes the Great Gyanchuthang Plains. This plain land with a straight road in the centre is approximately 50 km. long.
It leads to Thanglang La – altitude 17582 mt. – it’s the worlds 2nd highest road.On the way we will cross Upshi ,Rumptse Village & Upshi Village. From Upshi river Indus will flow along the road. This river is originated from Kailash Mansarovar.
YOU HAVE ENTERIED THE AREA OF INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.
One can see the barley field in these villages as it’s the main crop here. If, luck enough then far away from the main road you can see the nomads of Leh Ladakh with their flocks of sheep ,famous for Pashmina Wool.
FREE DAY AT LEH – 5TH Night
Bike check up day & sight seeing day.
After breakfast the group will go on a ride to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and to see the Sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. We will be riding on NH1, the most crucial highway of India surrounded by Indian Army posts and camps on both of it’s sides.
The feel of the road of this highway is as if, one is riding his bike on an airstrip. The scenic beauty is amazing.
LEH TO PANGONG TSO ( 164 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 15,000 FT.)
STAY AT PANGONG TSO IN TENTS – 6TH Night
On the way to Pangong Lake comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays. Then comes the Pangong lake highest natural salt lake in Asia is a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
PANGONG TSO TO LEH
STAY AT LEH – 7TH Night
On the way back to Leh we will visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there.
Take proper rest as next day is the majestic ride to Khardungla.
LEH – KAHARDUNG LA – Nubra – 125 KM. – 3 HRS.– ALTITUDE – 18,380 FT. / 5620 MTS.)
STAY AT NUBRA – 8TH Night
Today you will ride the highest motorable road in the world. It’s the most exciting and the most challenging path of the tour. This route is the Old Silk Route which leads to China. This route also leads to Saichen Glacier.To ride on this road and to reach the Pass is the main target of this 13 days long tour. You can take as many photos as you can with the historical board behind you saying ‘ YOU ARE AT THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD . Crossing Khardungla we will enter the Nubra Valley. It’s a green valley with peach trees all over & sand dunes with double humped Siberian camels .
FEEL AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!
NUBRA TO LEH – 220 KM. – 3 TO 4 HRS.
NIGHT STAY AT LEH HOTEL – If, reached on time then can visit Shanti Stupa and have a cool walk in the local Leh market famously known as Fort Road market.
LEH TO SARCHU – 220 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY IN TENTS – 10TH Night
SARCHU TO MANALI – 208 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 11TH Night
MANALI TO DELHI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO
DAY 12 – Departure Day
Manali to Delhi by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours.
After breakfast you can check out by 12 noon and can do shopping on the famous mall road of Manali. By evening you have to board the Volvo for Delhi. It will be an overnight journey from Manali to Delhi.
NOTE : It’s a very adventurous & a very unpredictable route but we assure you that once you are with us you will surely feel that you are in safe hands & made a right choice to chose us. We will make the ride most enjoyable and memorable experience of your life.
YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT IS OUR ONLY PRIORITY.
TOUR PRICE FOR MANALI – LEH – MANALI TOUR ON ROYAL ENFIELD
12 days / 11 nights
PER PERSON ( 2 pax on 1 bike) = Rs.37,500/
SOLO RIDER = Rs.47,500/
TOUR INCLUDES :
- 350 cc Royal Enfield bikes from Day 01 at Manali till day 11 at Manali.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Volvo ticket from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Price is for 2 persons riding on one bike.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- Tour leader cum guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour manager in the backing car to manage all odd and evens on the way.
- All the required spare parts and tools will be there. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support.
- 11 nights / 12 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Manali till night stay on day 11 at Manali.
- If, the group number is odd then only the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- Tents will be Swiss Camps with attached western wash rooms & hotel accommodation will be neat and tidy rooms with clean wash rooms.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 dinner at Manali till breakfast on 12th Day in Manali. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Oxygen cylinders
- T-Shirts for the group
- Bikes security deposit.
- Spare parts of any kind & bike maintenance.
- Manali permits
- Leh environmental tax (maybe it’s applicable from 2017)
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
- No Air tickets
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum age 21 years.
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, political calamity, human made calamity, accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
- The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
- If, the local bike union of Leh stops the bike to go to Nubra & Pangong then one has to take the bike from Leh for 4 days on his own cost, as this cost is not included in the package. Two riders can take one bike and can share the bike and fuel charges but only if, any such thing happens.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO US FOR BOOKING: (by filling the given below form)
We wish you have a memorable tour of your life.