RIDE HIMALAYAS 10 Days
Manali – Leh – Manali – 10 Days / 09 Nights Bike Tour
It’s a dream comes true for the adventure and the nature lovers as Leh is an unmatched beauty with beautifully designed mountains, rivers, waterfalls & glaciers, designed by our creator. Ride to Leh is a dream of every biker. Paths to Leh are narrow, rough, high and dangerous but surely are full with excitement and real adventure. The tour adds glory, self-pride and confidence in a rider. If, Leh is achieved then YES, one can accept any challenge in life. So now gear up for this wonderful and most challenging ride of your lifetime.
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2018 ARE :
1) 08TH June – Day 01
2) 25TH June – Day 01
3) 12TH July – Day 01
4) 30th July. – Day 01
5)15th Aug. – Day 01
6) 01st Sep.. – Day 01
7) 17th Sep. – Day 01
RIDERS ARE EXPECTED TO COME ON DAY OO TO BOARD THE BUSES FOR MANALI.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments we will send you very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and of course no doubts.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life !!!!!
DELHI TO MANALI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO
DAY 00 – Delhi – Manali by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours
Buses will start from Delhi by early evening.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 1ST Night
Once you check in the Manali hotel, you can relax, order your lunch and take sleep after a night journey. Day one is for bike checkup and test rides for the riders. Evening tea is the Orientation Meet time. It’s very important as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries from the tour leader.
The mechanic will give a brief introduction about the Royal Enfield bike and it’s basic handling.
Do’s and Don’ts are not to missed by anyone as the tour which you have chosen is not a visit to a hill station, it’s LEH and it’s different.
MANALI TO JISPA ( 120 KM. – 5 TO 6 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 3,080 MTS.)
STAY AT JISPA – 2ND NIGHT
Today we have to cross the Rohtang la – altitude 3878 MTS.
This route will make you feel the heights of snow covered Rohtang La and then the green field of Kelong valley.
This day is also important for the bikes and the bikers as they will cross the first pass of this route – Rohtang La, one of the worst but the most lovable pass of the rider.
JISPA TO SARCHU (110 KM. – 2 TO 3 HRS. – ALT : 4000 MTS. / 13,850 FT.)
STAY AT SARCHU IN TENTS – 03RD Night
The tour starts early in the morning after breakfast.
One crosses Baralacha la – 4830 MTS.
This ride & this night stay is the most crucial stay of the entire tour the reason is that this night halt is at a place of the highest altitude in our entire tour where we have to stay at night.
Riders must follow the health and the safety instructions of the tour leader.
SARCHU TO LEH (230 KM. – 8 TO 9 HRS.- ALTITUDE : 3500 MTS. / 11,500 FT.)
STAY AT LEH HOTEL – 04TH Night
Sarchu is the last town of Himachal Pradesh and after this we enter the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This road is having many passes. Road is rough so the riders have to be very cautious.
We will cross Nakeela Pass – 15,547 FT. ,Lachulungla Pass – 16,616 FT.
Then comes the Great Gyanchuthang Plains. This plain land with a straight road in the centre is approximately 50 km. long.
It leads to Thanglang La – altitude 17582 mt. – it’s the worlds 2nd highest road.On the way we will cross Upshi ,Rumptse Village & Upshi Village. From Upshi river Indus will flow along the road. This river is originated from Kailash Mansarovar.
YOU HAVE ENTERIED THE AREA OF INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.
One can see the barley field in these villages as it’s the main crop here. If, luck enough then far away from the main road you can see the nomads of Leh Ladakh with their flocks of sheep ,famous for Pashmina Wool.
LEH – KAHARDUNG LA – LEH – 110 KM. – 3 HRS.– ALTITUDE – 18,380 FT. / 5620 MTS.)
STAY AT LEH – 05TH Night
Today you will ride the highest motorable road in the world. It’s the most exciting and the most challenging path of the tour. This route is the Old Silk Route which leads to China. This route also leads to Saichen Glacier.To ride on this road and to reach the Pass is the main target of this 10 days long tour. You can take as many photos as you can with the historical board behind you saying ‘ YOU ARE AT THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD . Crossing Khardungla we will enter the Nubra Valley. We will take a breakfast break at North Pullu and after that will ride back to Leh. Afternoon will be free for in Leh for local sightseeing / shopping.
FEEL AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!
LEH TO PANGONG TSO ( 164 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 15,000 FT.)
STAY AT PANGONG TSO IN TENTS – 06TH Night
On the way to Pangong Lake comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motor able pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays. Then comes the Pangong lake highest natural salt lake in Asia is a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
PANGONG TSO TO LEH
STAY AT LEH – 07TH Night
On the way back to Leh we will visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there.
LEH TO SARCHU – 220 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY IN TENTS – 08TH Night
SARCHU TO MANALI – 208 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 09TH Night
MANALI TO DELHI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS
Manali to Delhi by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours.
After breakfast you can check out by 12 noon and can do shopping on the famous mall road of Manali. By evening you have to board the Volvo for Delhi. It will be an overnight journey from Manali to Delhi.
NOTE : It’s a very adventurous & a very unpredictable route but we assure you that once you are with us you will surely feel that you are in safe hands & made a right choice to choose us. We will make the ride most enjoyable and memorable experience of your life.
YOUR SAFETY & ENJOYMENT IS OUR ONLY PRIORITY.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum age of a rider should be 21 years.
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity, accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
- The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
- The program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard.
- In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
- During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding.
- TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
TOUR CAN BE BOOKED WITH A BOOKING AMOUNT OF 50 % OF THE FULL PAYMENT & BALANCE 50 % TO BE PAID 60 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
KINDLY NOTE :
GST OF 5% WILL BE CHARGED ON ALL PACKAGES.
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.