SPITI ADVENTURE RIDE
Spiti is one of the most natural, untouched beauty of Himalayas. The virgin mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will leave you all speechless. It has the calmness of Chandertal Lake and roughness of it’s arid and rough off roads. This tour will cover all landscapes with different physical qualities. The Kumzum Pass, the Lanza Village, Chandertal, Kaza, Naka, Khibber and Sarahan all have their own specialties and attractions but one thing is common in them that is the tough roads which connects them and their ancient history.
So bikers lets start the expedition to Spiti Valley, the real treat for a biker.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Spiti is one of the most natural, untouched beauty of Himalayas. The virgin mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will leave you all speechless. It has the calmness of Chandertal Lake and roughness of it’s arid and rough off roads. This tour will cover all landscapes with different physical qualities. The Kumzum Pass, the Lanza Village, Chandertal, Kaza, Naka, Khibber, Sarahan all have their own specialties and attractions but one thing is common in them that is the tough roads which connects them and their ancient history.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- 10 nights / 9 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay at Shimla.
- Before the tour or between the tour if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 breakfast on the way to Chandigarh till breakfast on 10th Day + morning & evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit :It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Bikes & it’s security deposit.
- Manali permits.
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
- No Air tickets.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare.
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours, medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- In the case of any natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
Delhi – Chandigarh – 238 kms/ 5 hrs
Starting the ride early morning from Delhi and riding towards Chandigarh will be a refreshing experience for riders. On the 1st day ride just few kms. away from Delhi bikers will find themselves on a highway which has green fields on both sides. Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab and Haryana.
Stay will be in a hotel in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh to Manali – 340 km./ 8 hrs
Early morning we start the ride to Manali. Adventure ride starts from the road to Manali. We will see the huge Pando Dam on the way and will stop for a quick photo shots. From Kullu onwards the road runs almost parallel to river Beas. Manali is the most visited hill station of India.
Manali – Chandratal Lake – 120 kms/ 7 hrs.
After breakfast we will leave for Chandertal Lake. First, We will cross Gulaba, which has the green Tribunal check post where the petmits will be checked and after that we will cross the Rohtang Pass. Rohtang is at 3878 mts. and one can feel the scarcity of oxygen there. After this comes the beautiful Chadertal Lake. The stay will be in camps.
The road from Rohtang till Kaza is full of challenges. It’s said that entire Leh on one side and these 2 to 4 days ride on one side.
Chandratal – Kaza – 90 kms / 7 hrs
From Chandertal we will proceed towards the capital city of Spiti, that is Kaza. On the way we will cross the Kunzum Pass. It’s an inhabitant place of snow leopards.
We will reach Kaza by evening and will take rest in a hotel.
Early morning after breakfast we will visit the 1000 years old Key Monastry and from there will go to Langza Village. Will also visit Kibber, the world’s highest inhabitant village. Rest day you can explore the beautiful valley. Night stay in hotel.
Kaza – Pin Valley – Nako – 112 km. / 6 hours
After breakfast we will ride towards Nako. It’s a very quite place and has a lake also.
One can visit the lake and rest day can explore the ancient village of Nako. This village will take you to the past as it’s so natural and quite.
Tabo – Nako – Kalpa/ Sarahan (165 kms/ 8 hours)
Have your breakfast and then start riding to Kalpa crossing Nako, which is famous for Nako lake. Reach Kapla by late afternoon. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of day exploring the enticing valley.
Gaze at the sacred Kinner Kailash Peak clearly visible from Kalpa. Stay overnight at Kalpa.
This route has many road constructions and slides so we will either stay at Kalpa or at Sarahan, as per the road conditions. From Kalap one can see the peak of the holy mountain of Kinner Kailash. Sarahan is famous for goddess Maa Kali temple.
Overnight stay will be at a hotel.
Kalpa / Sarahan to Narkanda – 100 kms/ 6 hours
Leave for Sangla in the morning after breakfast. Visit the Kumru Fort on the way and the remote village of Chitkul. Ride back to Sangla and stay overnight at the camps.
Narkanda to Shimla – 65 kms/ 3 hours
After breakfast start riding towards Shimla, the capital city of the state of Himachal Pradesh. You can do shopping at the famous Mall road of Shimla.
After early breakfast, the ride starts towards Delhi.
- Service tax of 3.75% will be charged on the package charges.
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity , accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
- The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded.
- Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds.
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards administration charges.
THE PAPERS WE REQUIRE :
FOR INDIAN RIDERS :
- PASSPORT / ELECTION CARD / ADHAR CARD COPY
- DRIVING LICENCE COPY
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
FOR FOREIGN RIDERS:-
- PASSPORT COPY
- VISA COPY
- INTERNATIONAL/DOMESTIC MOTORCYCLE DRIVING LICENCE PHOTOCOPY
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
2ND CANCELLATION POLICY – (It’s in the attachment)
3RD BIKE RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – (It’s in the attachment)
4TH IMPORTANT POINTS:
- It is better to book the bike before time because it is our season time and we have advance booking.
- For the order confirmation from your side we need a booking amount of Rs.1,000/ per bike.
- Once the order is confirmed from your side we will send you our account details where you can send the advance.
- Before delivery our mechanics will give you an introduction about Royal Enfield mechanism.
- He will tell you about the basic mechanism of the bike which can be of great help on the way.
- The trials are given to check breaks, clutch, electronic items, tyres and pick-up before the delivery of the bike.
- After the trials we will give you a check list so that you can check the mechanical parts of the bike your self that are they working or not. After the check list is done and is signed then the delivery of the bike is given.
- You can pay the bike rental and the security deposit in your currency and the security deposit will be refunded to you in the same currency.
- If ,your hotel is near our office then our mechanic can drop the bike at your hotel after you have taken the trials and the rent of the bike will be charged from the next day.
- If, you wish our mechanic can lead you on his bike to the out skirts of the city from where you can start your tour (extra charges).
- Bike rental and the security deposit is to be given before the tour/ride.
- The rental deal will be package deal of the number of days you will book the bike for so in any case if, the bike is returned before the date of returning the balance amount for the left rental days will not be refundable.
- In case the number of rental days increases then the rider has to inform us timely and if, the bike is not booked for other tour then he can keep the bike for extra days and on return pay us the extra per day rental amount.
- Bike damages charges are to be paid by the client.
- If, rider use any spare part from the spare part kit then that spare cost is chargeable.
- Rs.150/ is charged for the bike’s service once the bike is returned.
- Bike return time is 7:30 PM. If, we are informed timely then we can wait maximum by 8:00 PM for the rider to return the bike and not after that.
- Monday, is our weekly off but if, we are informed at the time of deal that the bike return date is on Monday then we can open the office at the time given by the rider for returning the bike but it should be returned maximum by 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The bike can be dropped or can be picked from anywhere in India. Rider has to pay the extra transportation cost and has to pay the extra days rental for the transportation days if, they are more than the days which are there for the bike rental period.