New Year ride to Sandunes of bikaner – 2017
PLACES TO BE COVERED :
DELHI – MANDAWA – BIKANER – CHURU / JHUNJHUNU – DELHI
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES ARE :
30TH DECEMBER 2016
14TH JANUARY 2017
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
- The ride can be done on the bikes or the SUV’S/Tempo Traveler
- You can bring your own bike or can rent a one from us.
- Mostly we conduct mixed tours with bikes and SUV’S/Tempo Traveler, both.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS :
- Camel safari on camel backs & on camel carts on the sand dunes of Bikaner.
- Camp fire
- Folk music played by the RAJASTHANI folk artists
- Folk dance of Rajasthan
- Puppet Show
- Night dinner of day 02 & morning breakfast of day 03 in the desert.
- Night stay of day 02 in camps on the sand dunes of Bikaner.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- 3 nights / 4 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps.
- Day 01 at Mandawa till night halt at Churu / Jhunjhunu
- Day 02 – Bikaner – Camel safari at the sand dunes of Bikaner.
- Night 02 – Bikaner – folk dances & music, puppet show, camp fire, DJ.
- 2 meals ( Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From day 01 breakfast till Day 4 Breakfast.
- Morning and evening tea.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive ( Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In a case of an emergency if, any rider is feeling uneasy then he can sit in it and the mechanic will ride the bike. As much luggage as can be adjusted will be kept in the car as it will be having tools and spares too.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
- Bikes & their security deposits.
- Cost of the petrol, spare parts or any kind of bike maintenance.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, road blockages if, the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
TOUR COST : 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS – Rs.10,000/ for bike rider (Without bike)
Rs.10,000/ for pillion rider.
- The biker can take the bike on rent from us. The categories of bikes available with You can choose Bikes from here (Bike On Rent)
- Rs.14,000/ Per Person Tempo Traveler: Maximum 10 to 12 in a Tempo Traveler.
- 2 seats in backing car Innova / Xylo – Rs.12,000/ per person
- 5 seats in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.14,000/ per person
- 4 seats in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.15,000/ per person
- 3 seats in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.16,000/ per person
- 2 seats in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.17,000/ per person
- + Service Tax
THE TOUR CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME IF, THE RIDERS ARE NOT 8 IN NUMBER.
PAYMENT TERM : 100% ADVANCE
Once the order gets confirmed, we will send you our account details where you can submit the 50% of the tour cost as a booking amount and the balance 50% to be paid 60 days before commencement of tour.