TONY BIKE CENTRE was established in 1986 by Rajesh Trehan, a commerce graduate from Hansraj College and a real bike lover. His passion for bikes made him start his bike’s business soon after completing his college.He did his business management studies while doing his business of bikes , which was and is his passion.
The company was started by Rajesh just with 2 bikes and 1 scooter in 1986.
Now ,with all the hard work, sincerity and team work of everyone joined with us we have a respectable well maintained stock of Royal Enfields, Avenger & Scooters.
Bike Rental Quotation
Himalayan 410 cc
Bullet 500 cc
350 cc Classic / Electra / Thunderbird
Avenger 220 cc
Scooters: Honda Activa / Honda Activa 125 cc
Scooters: TVS Jupiter / TVS Jupiter Classic / Hero Maestro
Spare Part kit includes
2 Spark plug
+ 1 Tool kit
2 Tube of both the wheels
The bike rental price includes all the below
In the price given below we will provide a well serviced bike along with luggage carriee, leg guard, side mirrors, tool kit, spare part kit and one helmet per bike.
Most Popular Adventures
Riding gears available on rental bases.
Riding Gears are required for your safety on the tours.
Living a Life of Adventure
Tony Bike Center is one of the leading motorbike rental companies offering their customers with a plethora of two-wheelers to choose from on rent. We have only one goal in mind. Never let the intense passion of riding bike to die within you. Unleash the spirit, enjoy the convenience of our bike rental service.
I rented a Royal Enfield Himalayan from Tony Bike Centre because of the positive reviews. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made the rental hassle free. They were even kind enough to let me store my bike at there premises while I had to go home for a month. The Himalayan was in good condition and the 5 months I rented it I had no problems. Although I was responsible for servicing, these were inexpensive. They also do great tours. I would happily recommend Tony Bike Centre for your bike rental.
Great service! The scooter I took for rent had some issues but they replaced or with a good condition one
Tony Bike Centre is a family run business and have been going for years, and they really know their stuff. Over the duration of the trip, not one bike broke down, and only one puncture over the length of the trip. They give you loads of information on the entire trip and keep you updated on any changes that might occur. The trip is covering long days over plenty locations and terrane, but there are also shorter days for resting.
Provides Bike Rental and Second hand bike services. Can found almost every Royal Enfield Model.
bike for Manali droven 1300 km without any issue and best part is they are very genuine and highly professional.
My boyfriend and I rented a Bullet from Tony’s shop and did a 2 month road trip through Northern India and Far west Nepal. At the begining we were considering buying a bike but in the end decided against it to avoid risks and the complications of selling it later on. The shop spent two days to get the bike fully serviced before handing the keys to us so the bike was in excellent condition. We were also given helmets, spare parts kit and tools kit. We drove 6,500km without having any issue and were really happy with our bike all along. We might have spent less if we had bought a bike but a worry free journey is worth every penny. I would recommend Tony’s shop to everyone who wants to start their road trip from Delhi.
- It is better to book the bike before time because it is our season time and we have advance booking.
- For the order confirmation from your side we need a booking amount of Rs.1,000/ per bike.
- Once the order is confirmed from your side we will send you our account details where you can send the advance.
- Before delivery our mechanics will give you an introduction about Royal Enfield mechanism.
- He will tell you about the basic mechanism of the bike which can be of great help on the way.
- The trials are given to check brakes, clutch, electronic items, tyres and pick-up before the delivery of the bike.
- After the trials we will give you a check list so that you can check the mechanical parts of the bike yourself whether they are working or not. After the checklist is done and is signed then the delivery of the bike is given.
- You can pay the bike rental and the security deposit in your currency and the security deposit will be refunded to you in the same currency.
- If your hotel is near our office then our mechanic can drop the bike at your hotel after you have taken the trials and the rent of the bike will be charged from the next day.
- If you wish, our mechanic can lead you on his bike to the outskirts of the city from where you can start your tour (extra charges).
- Bike rental and the security deposit is to be given before the tour/ride.
- The rental deal will be package deal of the number of days you will book the bike for so in any case if the bike is returned before the date of returning the balance amount for the left rental days will not be refundable.
- In case the number of rental days increases then the rider has to inform us timely and if the bike is not booked for another tour then he can keep the bike for extra days and in return pay us the extra per day rental amount.
- Bike damages charges are to be paid by the client but the wear & tear is on TBC side.
- If, rider uses any spare part from the spare part kit then that spare cost is chargeable.
- Rs.150/ is charged for the bike’s service once the bike is returned.
- Bike return time is 7:30 PM. If we are informed timely then we can wait maximum by 8:00 PM for the rider to return the bike and not after that.
- Monday, is our weekly off but if we are informed at the time of the deal that the bike return date is on Monday then we can open the office at the time given by the rider for returning the bike but it should be returned maximum by 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The bike can be dropped or can be picked from anywhere in India. Rider has to pay the extra transportation cost and has to pay the extra days rental for the transportation days if they are more than the days which are there for the bike rental period.