Convenient, Comfortable, Consistent“We have completely changed the way you perceive bike rental, so that you can enjoy an everlasting bike ride experience!”
TONY BIKE CENTRE was established in 1986 by Rajesh Trehan, a commerce graduate from Hansraj College and a real bike lover. His passion for bikes made him start his bike’s business soon after completing his college.He did his business management studies while doing his business of bikes , which was and is his passion.
The company was started by Rajesh just with 2 bikes and 1 scooter in 1986.
Now ,with all the hard work, sincerity and team work of everyone joined with us we have a respectable well maintained stock of Royal Enfields, Avenger & Scooters.
Bike Rental Quotation
Himalayan 410 cc
Bullet 500 cc
350 cc Classic / Electra / Thunderbird
Avenger 220 cc
Scooters: Honda Activa / Honda Activa 125 cc
Scooters: TVS Jupiter / TVS Jupiter Classic / Hero Maestro
Spare Part kit includes
2 Spark plug
+ 1 Tool kit
2 Tube of both the wheels
The bike rental price includes all the below
In the price given below we will provide a well serviced bike along with luggage carriee, leg guard, side mirrors, tool kit, spare part kit and one helmet per bike.
Most Popular Tours
Riding gears available on rental bases.
Riding Gears are required for your safety on the tours.
Most Destinations“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
- It is better to book the bike before time because it is our season time and we have advance booking.
- For the order confirmation from your side we need a booking amount of Rs.1,000/ per bike.
- Once the order is confirmed from your side we will send you our account details where you can send the advance.
- Before delivery our mechanics will give you an introduction about Royal Enfield mechanism.
- He will tell you about the basic mechanism of the bike which can be of great help on the way.
- The trials are given to check brakes, clutch, electronic items, tyres and pick-up before the delivery of the bike.
- After the trials we will give you a check list so that you can check the mechanical parts of the bike yourself whether they are working or not. After the checklist is done and is signed then the delivery of the bike is given.
- You can pay the bike rental and the security deposit in your currency and the security deposit will be refunded to you in the same currency.
- If your hotel is near our office then our mechanic can drop the bike at your hotel after you have taken the trials and the rent of the bike will be charged from the next day.
- If you wish, our mechanic can lead you on his bike to the outskirts of the city from where you can start your tour (extra charges).
- Bike rental and the security deposit is to be given before the tour/ride.
- The rental deal will be package deal of the number of days you will book the bike for so in any case if the bike is returned before the date of returning the balance amount for the left rental days will not be refundable.
- In case the number of rental days increases then the rider has to inform us timely and if the bike is not booked for another tour then he can keep the bike for extra days and in return pay us the extra per day rental amount.
- Bike damages charges are to be paid by the client but the wear & tear is on TBC side.
- If, rider uses any spare part from the spare part kit then that spare cost is chargeable.
- Rs.150/ is charged for the bike’s service once the bike is returned.
- Bike return time is 7:30 PM. If we are informed timely then we can wait maximum by 8:00 PM for the rider to return the bike and not after that.
- Monday, is our weekly off but if we are informed at the time of the deal that the bike return date is on Monday then we can open the office at the time given by the rider for returning the bike but it should be returned maximum by 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The bike can be dropped or can be picked from anywhere in India. Rider has to pay the extra transportation cost and has to pay the extra days rental for the transportation days if they are more than the days which are there for the bike rental period.