- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
DELHI – MANDAWA – BIKANER – JAISALMER – JODHPUR – UDAIPUR – PUSHKAR – RANTHAMBORE – AGRA – DELHI
MODE OF TRANSPORT
- Royal Enfield Bike
- Tempo Traveler
TONY BIKE CENTRE welcomes you all on a majestic tour of the colorful state of RAJASTHAN .
Rajasthan means a land of Kings. No state of India has seen and won so many battles. It’s a land of brave Rajput warrior clan. The people of Rajasthan are brave and warm hearted ones. They died and fought for their motherland. The majestic flavor of this royal state can be seen and can be felt throughout the tour. The colorful and rich culture makes it one of unique state of India. It’s a state which attracts maximum number of tourists from all over the world.
We assure you that the attraction of the Royal Palaces, the historic forts, the calm lakes, the rich culture and the warmth of it’s lovely people will win your hearts forever.
So come, be a part and get this majestic feel of being a royal guest of this Royal state of Rajasthan.
The fixed departure dates are:-
- 25th 2018 – Sunday – Day 01
- 20th 2018 – Thursday –Day 01
- 13THJAN 2019 – Sunday – Day 01
NOTE : Riders should come one day before to Delhi, that is Day 00.
Day 00 : Bike trials - 11:30 AM till 04:30 PM
Day 00 : Orientation meet - 06:00 PM.
These are our fixed departure dates but if, you are a group of minimum 8 riders then we can conduct a customized tour for you on the dates of your wish.
If, you are bringing your own bike then kindly, book it timely from your home city for Delhi.
If, you wish to rent a bike then do let us know timely so that we can book the bike for you.
LET’S START THE RIDE
NIGHT STAY AT DELHI
STAY AT DELHI HOTEL –00 NIGHT
ORIENTATION DAY –Day one is a very important days as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries to the tour leader. Do’s and Don’ts are also not to be missed.
If, clients wish we can book room for them for DAY 00 as the accommodation for day 00 is on client’s side.
NEW DELHI TO MANDAWA (250 KM. – 5 HRS.)
STAY AT MANDAWA – 1ST Night
The ride will start early morning to avoid the Delhi traffic. Mandawa is a small town at the beginning of the Thar Desert. Relaxing walk in the town and visiting few ‘Havelis’ will be a pleasure. It’s having an old temple of Lord Shiva. You can visit it along the havelis.
MANDAWA TO BIKANER (160 KM. – 3 HRS.)
STAY AT BIKANER – 2ND Night
After breakfast ride begins towards Bikaner. This is one of the best roads of the entire tour and the riders love it. In the afternoon you can visit Junagarh Fort, it will be a historic experience. You can go to visit the famous Karni Mata temple. This temple is famously known as the ‘ Rat Temple.’ In the evening one can visit the colorful local market of Bikaner
BIKANER TO JAISALMER (320 KM. – 7 HRS.)
STAY AT JAISALMER – 3rd Night
The tour starts very early in the morning. We will be crossing small villages and the towns on the way to Jaisalmer. After taking rest, in the evening you can walk around the colorful market. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
JAISALMER – FREE DAY
STAY AT JAISALMER – 4TH Night
Night stay in desert camps
After breakfast you can visit Jaisalmer Fort, which was built in 1156. It is one of the main attractions of this desert city. It’s a living fort with people living in it.
One has to be back at the hotel maximum by 14:00 hrs. as the group will then proceed on the bikes/SUV’S/Tempo travelers to the sand dunes.
On reaching the dunes the desert camel safari, will be arranged on camels or on camel carts, as per the requirement and the group will go to the sand dunes. After seeing the magical sunset at the dunes we will return to our camps to enjoy and participate the bon fire with cultural folk dances and music of Rajasthan. It will be a real treat to be a part of it.
JAISALMER TO JODHPUR ( 260 KM.- 6HRS.)
JODHPUR – 5TH Night
Jodhpur is a business center nowadays but it has the magnificent Mehrangarh fort surrounded with massive protective walls. One can visit the fort and then go for a relaxing a walk to the back street which will lead to the clock tower bazaar/market.
JODHPUR TO UDAIPUR ( 300 KM. – 6 HRS. – ALTITUDE.)
STAY AT UDAIPUR – 6TH Night
Udaipur is an Oasis in this desert state. It’s a city of lakes and palaces.
It also has the jungle area which was once the hunting grounds for the members of the Royal families. The visit to the famous city palace can be done in the afternoon. In one part of the city palace still the Royal Family lives.
UDAIPUR TO PUSHKAR ( 290 KM.-7 HRS.)
STAY AT PUSHKAR – 7TH Night
Suddenly you will be riding in hills. Pushkar is situated among the hills. It is one of the holiest cities of Hindus. It has a holy lake with a temple of Lord Brahma. It is surrounded by many temples and ghats where many sadhus stay.
We will visit the Brahma temple.
PUSHKAR TO RANTHAMBORE (294 KM. – 6HRS. )
STAY AT RANTHAMBORE – 8TH Night
Amidst the desert state of Rajasthan comes the thick jungles of Ranthambore. It’s a wildlife sanctuary of Rajasthan famous for the furious, shy and wild Tigers. The group will have a night stay here and if, lucky will spend the night hearing the roars of the tiger. The sanctuary is has hundreds of species of birds so it’s also a loveable place for bird watchers. The complete jungle is full with birds, snakes, deers etc.
FREE DAY IN RANTHAMBORE
STAY IN RANTHAMBORE – 09TH Night
Today, the group will go for a wild safari in Jeeps / open buses / SUV’S depending on the group size.
So today will be the day for a meet with the Royal Tiger, if, you are the lucky one to see him.
RAMTHAMBORE TO AGRA (255 KM. – 5 TO 6 HRS.)
STAY AT AGRA – 10TH Night
Agra, is world famous for Taj and Taj is one of the 7 wonders of the world. Once we reach Agra we will visit the Taj. It’s a tomb made in the memory of Queen MumtazMahal, by her husband, King Shahjahan. The tomb is made of white marble on the banks of river Ganga. The architectural facts will make it hard to believe that how such workmanship was possible in the year 1648. On seeing such a perfect example of true love, the visit to Taj mostly becomes an emotional one for many visitors.
AGRA TO DELHI – 205 KM. – 5 HRS.
The tour concludes on day 11 at Delhi.
TOUR INCLUDES :
- 350 cc / 500 cc / 410 cc Royal Enfield bikes, as per the package.
- Fuel for the entire tour.
- Ticket for Ranthambore wild safari.
- Backing car to carry one bag per rider.
- Backing vehicle – Xylo/Innova car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike till the next destination. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares, engine oil and any bike damages on the way will be chargeable.
- Well experienced tour leader on his bike to lead and guide the tour.
- Tour manager to manage the entire tour.
- 10 nights / 11 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / havelies/ tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Mandawa till night stay at Agra.
- Before the tour or between the tours if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- For couples the accommodation is on twin sharing.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner) from day 01 breakfast on the way to Mandawa till breakfast on 10th Day in Agra + morning &evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Security deposit of the bike: Rs.7, 000/ for 350 cc & Rs.10,000/ for 500 cc and Himalayan.
- Day 00 accommodation in Delhi. If, the clients want then it can be booked from TBC.
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign Nationals
- No Air tickets
- No entrance tickets for any fort, palace, temples, museums etc.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- Natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
Solo Rider - Rs.70,000/ per person
Dual Riders - Rs.57,000/ per person
Solo Rider - Rs.78,000/ per person
Dual Riders - Rs.61,000/ per person
Solo Rider - Rs.80,000/ per person
Dual Riders - Rs.62,000/ per person
5 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.39,000/ per person
4 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.45,000/ per person
3 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.48,000/ per person
2 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.58,000/ per person
8 to 10 PAX - Rs.36,000/ per person
10 to 12 PAX - Rs.33,000/ per person
+ 5% GST.
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded.
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges