- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
Leh – Khardungla – Pangong – Leh
LEH SAFARI – 2018
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
500 CC / 350 CC ROYAL ENFIELD BIKES
SUV’s - XYLO / INNOVA / TEMPO TRAVELER
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
LEH - KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA - PANGONG - LEH
FIXED DATES OF 2018 ARE :
1. 11TH JUNE -16th JUNE
2. 27TH JUNE – 02nd JUNE
3. 16TH JULY – 21st JULY
4. 01ST AUGUST – 06th AUGUST
5. 18TH AUGUST – 23rd AUGUST
6. 04TH SEPTEMBER – 09th SEPTEMBER
7. 19TH SEPTEMBER – 24th SEPTEMBER
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
ITINERARY FOR 06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS
DAY 01 - Airport pick up and transfer to the hotel. Welcome tea at the hotel. Enjoy your day, relax and get adjusted to the Leh weather as you have arrived at a very high altitude.
DAY 2 - Bike checkups & orientation in the evening. Can do sight seeing, shopping or have relax stroll. Group can visti NH 1, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and see the sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers.
DAY 3 – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss tents.
Today the real dream ride crossing the Worlds 1st highest motorable road, altitude 18,380 Feet. Once we cross Khardungla we enter Nubra Valley. The road to valley leads to sand dunes & double humped Syberian camels. The night stay will be in Swiss tents.
DAY 4 –Nubra – Pangong – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss camps at pangong lake.
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
DAY 5 – Pangong – Leh – 160 km.
STAY AT LEH - 5TH Night
On the way to Leh comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays.
On the way back to Leh one can visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there.
Afternoon will be free for sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 6 – Transfer to Leh airport for journey towards your sweet home.
SEAT IN THE BACKING CAR - RS.18,000/ ( MINIMUM 2 TO 3 PAX).
SEAT IN SUV - RS.19,500/ (MINIMUM 5 PAX )
SEAT IN TEMPO TRAVELER - RS.16,500/ ( MINIMUM 8 PAX)
LEH SAFARI – 2018
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Ladakh number 350 cc / 500 cc Royal Enfield bike for 3 days.
2. SUV’S – Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler as required.
3. Fuel for the complete tour.
4. Airport pick up & dropping
5. 05 nights’ accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Leh till night stay on Day 05 at Leh.
6. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 in Leh till breakfast on Day 06 in Leh.
7. With bikes there will be a well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
8. The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any damages to the bike on the tour is chargeable.
9. Basic first Aid Kit . It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. GST @ 5%
2. Inner line permits for Nubra & Pangong (Will be arranged by TBC but are chargeable).
3. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
4. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Leh will be chargeable.
5. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
6. Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
7. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
8. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
9. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
10. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
INR 21,000 per person. Minimum 5 People Require to avail this offer.
INR 18,000/ ( MINIMUM 2 TO 3 PAX)
INR 19,500/ (MINIMUM 5 PAX )
INR 16,500/ ( MINIMUM 8 PAX)
22000 INR per peron
19,000 INR (per person)
22,000 INR (+500 INR per day)
19000 INR (+500 INR per day)
22000 INR + 600 INR per day
19000 INR + 600 INR per day