13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS TOUR DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA – PANGONG…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS TOUR
DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA – PANGONG – KARGIL – SRINAGAR-PATHANKOT-DELHI
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 01 DAY 13
11th June, Thursday - 23rd June, Tuesday
27th June, Saturday -09th July, Thursday.
13th July, Monday - 25th July, Saturday.
30th July, Thursday - 11th August, Tuesday.
15th August, Saturday - 27th August, Thursday.
31st August, Monday - 12th September, Saturday.
17th September, Thursday - 29th September, Tuesday.
- Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Delhi (as per the package).
- Leh bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler for 3 days, for Nubra & Pangong (350 & 500 cc as per availability).
- Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
- Fuel for the complete tour. (as per package).
- Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
- 12 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay on Day 12 in Pathankot. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
- Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
- Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From breakfast on Day 01 at Chandigarh till breakfast on
- Day 13 in Pathankot.
- Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake.
- Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools.
- They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
- Backup car with minimum of 10 bikes.
- One bag (max.60 ltr.)per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes). Manali to Leh, Leh to Manali & Leh to Srinagar & not for 3 days local sightseeing, as it’s not required. Riders are requested not bring any suitcase.
- Basic First Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
For the complete tour, riders can take a set of elbow guards + knee guards on an extra charge for Rs.700/.
- TBC T-shirt per rider.
- Participation Certificate for each rider.
- Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
- GST @ 5%
- Bikes security deposits.
- Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days, instead of it 500 cc will be given.
- Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
- Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
- If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Delhi are chargeable from the rider.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic fines for bikes or any local people
- charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also politically tensed so because of any such natural or human-made calamity if, the tour is extended/diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case, TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our tour includes format.
38000 INR per person. (Minimum 5 people team to claim this price).
INR 38,000/ ( MINIMUM 2 TO 3 PAX).
INR 38,000/ (MINIMUM 5 PAX )
INR 36,000/ ( MINIMUM 8 PAX)
It is ₹ 30000 for a single person.
30000 INR per person
52000 INR per person
41000 INR per person
Rs.500/ cc extra rental per day on 350 cc costing given above.
Rs.600/ extra rental per day on 350 cc costing given above
58,500 INR per person
44,250 INR per person