13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS TOUR DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA – PANGONG…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
13 DAYS / 12 NIGHTS TOUR
DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA – PANGONG – KARGIL – SRINAGAR-PATHANKOT-DELHI
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Delhi (as per the package).
2. Ladakh number bike for 3 days, for Nubra & Pangong ride(350cc/500cc according to availability).
3. 12 nights’ accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay on Day 12 in Pathankot.
4. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From breakfast on Day 01 at Chandigarh till breakfast on Day 13 in Pathankot.
5. Manali Green Tribunal permit.
6. Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
7. Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow her / him to make the tour a success.
8. Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The mechanic will be in the backing car.
9. The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any damages to the bike on the tour is chargeable.
10. Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive ( Xylo/Innova) car for manager, mechanical and medical support. Electronic items like cameras, lap tops can be kept in the car.
11. Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
2. GST @ 5%
3. Fuel cost
Rs.7,000/ + one original ID, election card or passport – FOR INDIANS
Rs.10,000/ – FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS.
Rs.10,000/ – For HIMALAYAN.
5. Leh Inner line permits (Will be arranged by TBC but are chargeable)
6. Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
7. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
8. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Delhi are chargeable from the rider.
9. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
10. Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
11. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
12. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
13. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
14. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
· Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
· The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 8 in number, per group.
· If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
· Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
· Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
· Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
· Your safety is our priority so if, we feel that something can go wrong then we will not take any risk of your life and will come back via Manali route.
38000 INR per person. (Minimum 5 people team to claim this price).
INR 38,000/ ( MINIMUM 2 TO 3 PAX).
INR 38,000/ (MINIMUM 5 PAX )
INR 36,000/ ( MINIMUM 8 PAX)
It is ₹ 30000 for a single person.
30000 INR per person
52000 INR per person
41000 INR per person
Rs.500/ cc extra rental per day on 350 cc costing given above.
Rs.600/ extra rental per day on 350 cc costing given above
58,500 INR per person
44,250 INR per person