TONY BIKE CENTRE’S
DELHI MOTORCYCLE TOUR
NOVEMBER TILL APRIL
Departures : Every Saturday & Sunday
Meeting Time : 06:00 AM
Departure time : 06:30 SHARP
Time covered : 7 to 8 Hours
Covering Approx. : 140 km.
DELHI ON ROYAL ENFIELD is the most easy and excited way to explore Delhi keeping in the mind the traffic of Delhi.
ITINERARY : Karol Bagh – via Hamuman Statue – Lakshami Narayan Temple (Birla Mandir) – via Rakabganj Gurudwara – President House – Amar Jawan Jyoti, India Gate – Qutab Minar – via Tughlakabad Fort – Suraj Kund – Karol Bagh.
This ride can be done on the bikes or the SUV’S.
You can bring your own bike or can rent a one from us.
If, you wish to rent a bike then do let us know timely so that we can book the bike for you.
We assure that the ancient historical sites, the religious calmness and the green belts of Delhi will win your hearts.
LET’S START THE RIDE
Assembling time : 06:00 AM at Tony Bike Center.
Riders have to keep in mind the punctuality as it will save us from traffic rush.
Orientation will be done by the Tour Manager. The introduction of the ride, all Do’s & Don’t & precautions to be taken will be briefed.
Short briefing will be done by the Royal Enfield mechanic about the basics of the bike to be kept in mind during the ride.
DETAILED ITINERARAY :
TOUR STARTS FROM TONY BIKE CENTRE, KAROL BAGH.
FIRST HALT : Lakshminarayan Temple, famously known as Birla Mandir. While crossing the 60 ft. high statue of Lord Hanuman and riding through the green belt of the Ridge Road we will reach Birla Mandir to take the blessings of almighty. Will have our early morning tea break with traditional snacks at a 78 years old tea stall. This tea will take you back in 1939.
SECOND HALT : From Lakshminarayan Temple we will proceed towards The President House. The downhill ride from the top of Raisena Hill, where the President House is located, towards Amar Jawan Jyoti, India Gate is as if, someone is landing on an air run strip. The view and the feel of floating with the bike is amazing. A short halt at Amar Jawan Jyoti for a group pic. Rakabganj Gurudwara will be on our way.
THIRD HALT : The ride proceeds towards Qutab Minar. It’s a World Heritage Site. It was built by King Qutab UD-Din-Aibak. Construction started in 1192 and was completed in 1220. It’s a stone tower of 5 storeys with the famous Iron Pillar and a mosque. It’s a real treat to see this marvelous architectural marvel.
FOURTH HALT : Now the destination is Suraj Kund. It’s a heritage site with a kund or pond built 900 years ago by King Suraj Pal. The lawns cover a huge area and are perfect for a relaxing break after the ride. Brunch / Lunch will be served here. More surprises will also welcome you at this spot. Just wait and watch.
TOUR CONCLUDES !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Royal Enfield Bike
- Fuel for the tour, for those who take the package with bike.
- Well experienced and skilled Tour Leader / Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- If, the group is of more than 8 riders then a Backing vehicle – a Xylo/Innova car for mechanical and medical support. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- Food : Morning Tea & Brunch/Lunch.
- Basic first Aid Kit.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- Fuel for those who are bringing their own bike.
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour..
- Any fine or challans on the road.
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, mineral water, medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Entry fees for Qutab Minar : Indians – Rs.30/ per person & Foreign Nationals – Rs.500/per person.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- In case of any Natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending time then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents or thefts TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity, accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded & the charges to transport bike back till Tony Bike Centre will be on the client’s side.
- Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
COSTING WITH BIKE:
With bike – Rs.3,500/ per person
COSTING WITHOUT BIKE:
With own bike – Rs.1,800/ per person
4 SEATS IN THE BACK UP CAR
Rs.1,800/ EACH SEAT
COSTING FOR TEMPO TRAVELER
Per Person Tempo Traveler: Minimum 8 Pax – Rs.2,000/.
COSTING FOR SUV
6 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.1,800/ per person
5 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.2,100/ per person
4 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.2,400/ per person
3 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.2,700/ per person
2 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.3,000/ per person
+ 5% GST
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.1,000.00 towards registration charges.